We speak with South Korean Instagrammer @MidCenturyModernSeoul, who shows us his expansive collection of European and American designs.
See how the modern look adapts to high-density living in Seoul.
1. Your Instagram account name:
2. Can you tell us your country/city?
Seoul / South Korea
3. What inspires you?
Natural and timeless design.
4. What would your mission statement be for your home?
A mix and match of vintage furniture and lights
5. Name your 3 favourite designers?
6. What is the favourite design piece in your home?
My favorite design is the vintage ‘Dieter Rams 606 regal system’ in the living room.
It was the first piece in my collection, and by my favourite designer Dieter Rams as well.
7. What’s your favourite room and why?
My living room is my favourite room because this is a room where I can read books, listen to the music and take a rest.
8. What future plans do you have for your place?
I am going to move into a new apartment. I am excited about installing all the furniture and lights which I have collected.
9. When not making your home beautiful, what are you spending your time doing?
I usually spend my time to listening to music or reading book.
10. Featured Designs:
Vintage Dieter Rams 606 regal system
Vintage Dieter Rams 621 side table
Vintage Dieter Rams 620 chair